Your home away in Washington
Do you enjoy the good things in life? We do, too. That’s why we place such an emphasis on accommodating your every need — even those wishes you didn’t yet know you had. We encourage healthy living with our 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats, and complimentary PUBLIC bikes (perfect for exploring nearby trendy zones like Eastern Market). But after you’ve worked up that heart rate? Unwind at our hosted wine hour, in our French bistro, or perhaps in your own private spa-inspired bath.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- Bistro Bis, restaurant & café specializing in French fare paired with classic French cocktails and wine listings
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- In-room Keurig coffee makers
- In-room Nespresso machines (in all Executive Rooms and the Presidential Suite)
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining provided by Bistro Bis
- Overnight valet parking ($49 + tax); Discount for Hybrid vehicles
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town
$25 Daily Guest Amenity Fee Includes the Following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Exclusive savings at partners such as Shop Made in DC, the National Geographic Museum and more locally-loved shops in Washington, DC.
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends, and 5-7pm daily) within 1 mile of the hotel
- Complimentary weekday newspaper, upon request