Your home away in Washington
Do you enjoy the good things in life? We do, too. That’s why we place such an emphasis on accommodating your every need — even those wishes you didn’t yet know you had. We encourage healthy living with our 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats, and complimentary PUBLIC bikes (perfect for exploring nearby trendy zones like Eastern Market). But after you’ve worked up that heart rate? Unwind at our hosted wine hour, in our French bistro, or perhaps in your own private spa-inspired bath.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is bonus IHG® points
- Bistro Bis, restaurant & café specializing in French fare paired with classic French cocktails and wine listings
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- In partnership with Literary Hub, enjoy seasonal book recommendations from the comfort of your guest room or nestled in the hotel living room.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- In-room Keurig coffee makers
- In-room Nespresso machines (in all Executive Rooms and the Presidential Suite)
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining provided by Bistro Bis
- Overnight valet parking ($49 + tax); Discount for Hybrid vehicles
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town
$25 Daily Guest Amenity Fee Includes the Following:
- $10 electric scooter credit per day per room
- PPE welcome kit
- Peloton bike in the Fitness Center
- Guest room electrostatic disinfection
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Business Services Free printing and faxing (up to 50 pages)
- In‐room bottled water (2 per day)
- Package handling
- Exclusive savings at partners such as Shop Made in DC
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)