Your home away in Washington
Do you enjoy the good things in life? We do, too. That’s why we place such an emphasis on accommodating your every need — even those wishes you didn’t yet know you had. We encourage healthy living with our 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats, and complimentary PUBLIC bikes (perfect for exploring nearby trendy zones like H Street NE). But after you’ve worked up that heart rate? Unwind at our hosted wine hour, in our French bistro, or perhaps in your own private spa-inspired bath.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Bistro Bis, specializing in French fare paired with classic French cocktails and wine listings
- In-room dining provided by Bistro Bis
- In-room Keurig coffee makers
- In-room spa services
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Valet parking for $46 + tax per night ($36 + tax for hybrid vehicles)
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Fully nonsmoking guest rooms and facilities
- The facilities fee is $21.00 per night and includes upgraded Wifi, local and domestic long distance calls, and daily complimentary newspaper. Choose from: Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and USA Today. Newspaper can be delivered upon request.