Your home away in Washington
Do you enjoy the good things in life? We do, too. That’s why we place such an emphasis on accommodating your every need — even those wishes you didn’t yet know you had. We encourage healthy living with our 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats, and complimentary PUBLIC bikes (perfect for exploring nearby trendy zones like H Street NE). But after you’ve worked up that heart rate? Unwind at our hosted wine hour, in our French bistro, or perhaps in your own private spa-inspired bath.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Bistro Bis, specializing in French fare paired with classic French cocktails and wine listings
- In-room dining provided by Bistro Bis
- In-room Keurig coffee makers
- In-room spa services
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Valet parking for $49 + tax per night ($36 + tax for hybrid vehicles)
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Fully nonsmoking guest rooms and facilities
Your daily facilities fee/additional charge of $22.99 plus tax includes:
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service in the morning (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Press Reader (value starting from a $1 per day or $29.95 per month)
IHG® Rewards Club Members, government rates, FIT rates, and negotiated rates are exempt from this fee. This fee will be adjusted off your folio at check-out.