Your home away in Washington
Do you enjoy the good things in life? We do, too. That’s why we place such an emphasis on accommodating your every need — even those wishes you didn’t yet know you had. We encourage healthy living with our 24-hour fitness center, in-room yoga mats, and complimentary PUBLIC bikes (perfect for exploring nearby trendy zones like Eastern Market). But after you’ve worked up that heart rate? Unwind at our hosted wine hour, in our French bistro, or perhaps in your own private spa-inspired bath.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Bistro Bis, specializing in French fare paired with classic French cocktails and wine listings
- In-room dining provided by Bistro Bis
- In-room Keurig coffee makers
- In-room spa services
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around our neighboring attractions
- Valet parking for $49 + tax per night ($36 + tax for hybrid vehicles)
- Equipped with Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Fully nonsmoking guest rooms and facilities
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Your daily guest amenity fee/additional charge of $22.99 plus tax includes the following. IHG® Rewards Club Members that book directly on our website, government rates, FIT rates, and negotiated rates are exempt from this fee. This fee will be adjusted off your folio at check-out.
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service in the morning (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends) within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Press Reader (value starting from a $1 per day or $29.95 per month)