Washington, DC Hotel Information - FAQs
General Frequently Asked Questions
- When is check in/check out time?
- Check in is at 3 PM and check out is at 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The hotel is entirely non smoking.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton's loyalty program members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton loyalty members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, we do. It is open 24-hours a day and features various cardio vascular machines as well as a selection of free weights.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Room service is available for breakfast from 7:15 AM to 10:15 AM and also from 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Do you have a business center?
- The 24-hour business center is located on property and accessible with a guestroom key.
- Do you have a pool?
- The hotel does not have a pool.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel does not have a spa on property; however, there are in-room spa services available. Please contact the front desk to set up appointments or Click Here for more information.
- How do I get to the Hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page or visit Metro Trip Planner.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- There is no complimentary shuttle service. Please contact the concierge for transportation assistance at (202) 347-4200.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located on E Street between New Jersey Ave NW and N Capitol St NW.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Valet parking is available on property. It is 24 hours with in-and-out privileges. It is not included in the room rate. Overnight parking costs $45 plus tax. Eco-friendly hybrid vehicles get $10 off parking.
Hotel George Reservations
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms can accommodate cribs or rollaway beds. There is a per night rental fee for rollaways.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- If you made a reservation using a non Kimpton website please contact your service provider directly to make modifications to your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
- The minimum age requirement to check into the hotel is 18 years old.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Reservations booked at the Best Available Rate have a 24 hour cancellation policy or 6 PM the day prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. For all other reservations please check with the booking provider for details on the cancellation/deposit policies.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- A valid government issued photo ID is required at the time of check in.
- What age do kids stay for free?
- Children under the age of 17 stay for free.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have connecting rooms. Connecting rooms must be requested in advance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- The hotel may charge an early departure fee up to one night's room and tax.
Our Capitol Hill Restaurant
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Bistro Bis serves breakfast 7 days a week from 7 AM to 10 AM, lunch Monday-Friday 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM, dinner daily from 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM, and brunch on Saturday & Sunday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM. More information can be found on our restaurant page
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Feel free to contact accounting at (202) 661-2704. We'll be happy to help you.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- A valid credit card is required to check into the hotel. Payments in cash, by credit card, or travelers check (personal checks are NOT accepted) are accepted at check out.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The hotel is pet friendly and there are no pet restrictions. However, we request that during check in a pet form is completed and that the pet is caged or out of the room during housekeeping service.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- Guests may request a pet free room.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Guests may request pet services including but not limited to pet sitting, dog walking, and pet spa services by contacting the front desk.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- The closest dog walking park is Dupont Circle; please see the front desk for a map and directions.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact the concierge for any concierge related requests 24 hours a day.
Meetings and Events
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please find a list of our Hot Dates, Great Rates and book your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still have a question? Contact US